A CASE OF RABIES cure completed
(Looking for hope where there
was no hope)
Name – Mr. Vishal. Age 06
R/O- Jaspur, Dist. Udham Singh Nagar,
First consultation on 8/9/2000
The patient was brought in
night of 8-9-2000 to the indoor department of my hospital. He was tried to be
treated by various physicians and referred back and forth.
Was dog bitten two months
ago. The disease progressed as follows: –
- The trouble was noted two weeks ago, in the
beginning the speech begins to slur. Many words, he used to speak used to be
- Irritability increased to a marked degree.
Became violent, angry and dangerous.
- Mild fevers off and on, symptoms in this
regard changeable. Extreme thirst. Ravenous hunger. Hurried and impatient.
- Desire to escape, desire to bite and strike on
- Balance of the body became unstable.
Salivation copious, viscid.
- Great stiffness in lower limbs. No pain.
- Craving for ice cold water but unable to drink
due to spasm in throat spreading through out the body. Hence extreme fear of
- Temperament very irritable. Desire to injure
others. Desire to cling to his mother. Surprisingly, no anger or violence
towards his mother. Gestures, as if trying to frighten others or to injure
them. Eyes staring, wild looking. Craving light.
- Head hot, limbs cold. Shrieking. Obstinate.
Striking himself too.
- History of mild head injury three years ago.
No problem was felt ever before.
- Was a very timid baby with carious teeth.
Having habit of sleeping on abdomen.
- OBSTINATE, headstrong
- OBSTINATE, headstrong - children
- CLINGING - take the hand of mother, will
- CLINGING - child - grasps the nurse when
- HELD - desire to be held (Eliminating
- LIGHT - desire for
- BITING - himself
- STRIKING - himself
- SHAMEFUL IN CHILDREN
- SHRIEKING - obstinate
- OBSTINATE, headstrong - fever, during
- INJURIES of the head, after
- EXTREMITIES - COLDNESS
- TEETH - CARIES, decayed, hollow
- SLEEP - POSITION - abdomen, on
- HEAD - HEAT
Rx- Strammonium 1M one dose.
SL 1 hourly.
—Feeling of improvement.
Rx- Belladonna 1M, one hourly.
—Again feeling that the improvement is lagging. No hydrophobia at all.
Rx- Ars alb 200, 2 hourly.
11-9-2000 —Improvement continued in all respects
except irritability and desire to remain in his mother's hands.
Rx- Chamomilla 1M 3 hourly.
12-9-2000 —No further symptoms.
TDS x 10 Days.
Here, we can clearly see that that was
the CHAMOMILA which cured the baby instantly otherwise cure was incomplete.
Copy of the handwriting of
the Patient's guardian and Newspaper, 'Dainik Aaj' are attached.
(This case has already been
published in Vital Informer and The Similitude a few years ago)
© Dr. Rajneesh Kumar Sharma
Homoeo Cure & Research Centre P. Ltd.
N.H. 74, Moradabad Road, Kashipur— 244713,
Ph. +91 5947- 274338, 277418, 260327, 275535
Cell. 98370-48594, 98371-47000, 94129-59562, Fax
+91 5947 274338